Use sustainable communication supports. Inform the public and professionals about good sustainability practices adopted by the audiovisual and film sector and help develop knowledge.
Encourage production to reduce the carbon footprint from marketing and distribution of the film.
- Use recycled and/or FSC-certified or equivalent paper.
- CO2 – Keep invoices for paper purchases in order to account for the total number of sheets printed during pre-production and filming.
- Minimise paper communication in favour of digital communication.
- Include in the film’s press kit documents demonstrating the environmental measures taken.
- Explain the good practices adopted during the film’s press conference.
- Produce a trailer/clip/making-of about the environmentally friendly film shoot, showing the good practices adopted.
- Share your experience as much as possible through social medias…
List of contacts: