KFTV powered by screen.brussels is hosting a free webinar that will expand on the topics that are discussed in the KFTV report, with leading industry figures, including those currently working on productions, providing useful insights, guidance and tips about how to ensure productions can continue safely in these difficult times.
The line-up of speakers includes:
- Georgette Turner, LMGI, Covid Unit Manager, Apple’s Ray James TV series
- Maja Wlodarczyk, Covid Supervisor, Sky’s comedy series Code 404
- Wesley Hagan, Location Manager, Series 4 of Ozark
- Paul Greeves, Managing Director, First Option Safety Consultants
- Noël Magis, Managing Director, Screen Brussels Fund
On 1 October at 4pm UK time (5pm Belgian Time)