CALL FOR PROJECTS: NORDIC CO-PRODUCTION MARKET
The 17th Nordic Co-Production Market is held at New Nordic Films during The Norwegian International Film Festival in Haugesund. The Nordic Co-Production Market is aimed at producers with film projects in advanced development stage seeking co-producers, co-financing and/or international sales agents. The co-production market offers a unique possibility to present your project towards co-producers, film funds, distributors and international sales agents.
The Call for Projects is now open!
Submit your project HERE by June 10th.
- Full-length cinema feature film
- Suitable for International co-production
- Completed screenplay in English (preferably)
- Production budget: Moderate
- At least 30 % of the budget already covered (preferably)
- Company must have completed one international co-production (preferably)
- Fully completed submission form
- Treatment in English
All production companies with film projects connected to the Nordic countries are eligible to apply if the story is set in the Nordic countries or if the producer is specifically seeking a Nordic co-producer. All Nordic production companies are eligible to apply.
If your film is selected to Work in Progress, we offer:
- 3 nights’ accommodation during New Nordic Films
- Festival and market accreditation
- Social events and gatherings
Deadline: 10 June 2022