screen.brussels Film Commission is THE partner for your filming and parking permit applications in the Brussels region.
Filming or taking photos in the public space requires various authorities’ agreement, depending on the type of project, the chosen locations and the possible disturbances. We centralize your requests and follow up with the relevant authorities (see the specificities of the different municipalities : http://screen.brussels/en/boroughs-practical-information )
Submit your request
For each project please:
- Fill in (in capital letters) and return this signed form as soon as possible to email@example.com
- Send us a synopsis and/or a script.
- Use this form to send your detailed request
- Give the specific locations, dates and times of filming.
- State the number of people in the crew and any heavy equipment.
- Very clearly state your parking requests as follows: give the commune, street name AND numbers, dates and times. (For example: Brussels, 1000, Rue Royale, from no. 2 to no. 19 - 1 to 5 October 2018 from 07:00 to 18:00)
- The name and mobile phone number of the location manager.
- Contact details for invoicing (name, address and VAT number).
It is important to:
- Respect the timeframes before filming starts: between 5 and 45 working days depending on the municipalities.
- Avoid changing your requests once submitted.
The production agrees to:
- Comply with the advice given by the municipal authorities and the police.
- Pay particular attention to the respect for residents, especially by distributing a leaflet to all homes informing them of the arrival of the film crew (with specific dates).
A contact number will appear on this document.
- Behave with respect and civic-mindedness at the filming location.
- Return the filming location to its original state.
- Ensure that the parking reservation signs have been placed as requested.
- Be able to present the documents issued to an official from the authorities.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us (between 09:30 and 17:00)
T +32 2 548 04 79 or + 32 2 548 04 55