Modernist building built in 1954 by architects René Aerts and Paul Ramon. An extension of the building was brought in 1962 by the architect Serge Coteur.
The building is particularly well preserved and continues to reflect its time.
The facade materials are: concrete, slate, aluminum for frames and glass.
The graund floor is composed with a entrance hall, a wide corridor with a glass roof that leads to different meeting / conference rooms (able to host up to 250 people ) but also to a bar. The interior of the building maintains its authentic character especially by the preservation of wood panelled walls.
On the floors are the offices.