This old weaponry in the Flemish Neo-Renaissance style was transformed into a theatre in 1887.
In 1955, the building suffered a violent fire and new infrastructures were added. It was fully renovated in 2004, with a second building added across the street (Quai aux Pierres de Taille).
The buildings have several interesting spaces:
- The "Top" a multipurpose room located in the attic
- The "Bar" located next to the "Top"
- The "Bol" a modern theatre hall that can accommodate up to 472 people
- The magnificent "Foyer", a Flemish Neo-Renaissance space that can accommodate up to 250 people
- The "Atrium" at the entrance of the "Bol"
- The "Box" located in the contemporary building, a concert hall that can accommodate 200 to 244 people
- The "Brazza" the foyer of the "Box" which can accommodate up to 150 people