In 1896, three manufacturers created, the Victoria Manufacture of biscuits and desserts in Koekelberg, the better to compete with the British production. As early as 1908, Victoria also makes chocolate. The Koekelberg Victoria factory closed in 1970.
The preserved building now houses lofts and appartments, as well as the Belgian Chocolate Village, a museum dedicated to this product. There is a reconstruction of a kitchen workshop, a mini tropical greenhouse and chocolate reproductions of famous Brussels buildings.
Views of the factory made of glazed earthenware.
Tasting room with authentic wood paneling and safe.