Beautiful family home, typical of Brussels. High ceilings with moldings, iron balconies, fireplace.
Maison très bien située avenue Louise. Ancien restaurant la Porte des Indes, un endroit atypique que tout bon bruxellois connait. La maison est très lumineuse
Built in 1875, the Cureghem workshop is located in the center of the city near the Gare du Midi. This building was completely renovated in 1941 by the architect L. Van Hove and was then used by the STIB as a repair shop until 2019. On the first floor, there are pits and a former paint tunnel that were used for the repair of some streetcar models (+/- 1800m²). The upper floors were occupied by various industrial and storage premises used for the maintenance/storage of small spare parts. A large dining hall is also located on the second floor and could accommodate 200 people.
A former bank in eclectic style located in the heart of the European Commission, this is the former headquarters of the Degroof Petercam Bank. Ideal for filming, seminars, conferences, shootings, weddings and all types of high-end events.
"Enter this majestic venue and breathe in the perfume of lavish balls, hear the notes of grandiose concerts, and feel the pomp of royal weddings. Imagine the world’s greats who have walked on these sublime floors. King Baudouin, the Shah of Iran, Lord Mountbatten, Monseigneur Forni and the Dalai-Lama. A venue dedicated to very special meetings!"
"This is a magnificent venue created by the vision of one man, Ernest Solvay, in this ancient sociology institute where scientists from around the world came together to share their thoughts and ideas. In this park, Nobel Prize scientists such as Einstein and Bohr gathered for the famous Solvay Conferences. No wonder the venue resonates with brilliant minds!"
Close to the Grand Place, it is part of the Ilot Sacré area. Known under the nickname "Pitta street", for the many kebab shops that can be found there. Many houses date back to the 18th and 19th centuries.
La Bellone is dedicated to the performing arts and is located in the heart of Brussels. At the centre of its activities is a glass-roofed courtyard with a baroque façade, built at the dawn of the 18th century by Jean Cosyn, architect-sculptor of the Grand-Place. This majestic courtyard of 198m2 is an ideal and renovated site which could be of interest in the creation of tailor-made and innovative spaces sheltered from bad weather.
Old medieval street, now pedestrian, with buildings dating for the most part from the 17th to 19th centuries. Baroque church of Notre-Dame du Bon Secours (1664-1694); several murals part of Belgian comic strip route in Brussels; police station; many shops and bars. Gay and alternative district.
Close by, the Place de la Vieille Halle aux Blés is lined with listed houses, several of which are Baroque in style. Statue of singer Jacques Brel.
Art Nouveau café built in 1904, with early 20th century furniture (cast iron and marble tables, mirrors…).